Thursday, July 26, 2012

So, in search of some of that coveted "me time" I decided to take a cake decorating class at my local community centre.  I enjoyed the class and thought I would share the fruits of my labour here with you.


The above picture is the first step.  It is oriented wrong but don't worry, the last picture will be easy to see.  Anyway, I started with a rectangle shaped cake and painted the sky and the grass in butter cream icing.  Then I started to add flowers.


Next came the rose bush and the vine for the wisteria.




Now the wisteria.


One near disaster averted when E decided to see what was going on...


Then add the leaves and a little bird and Voila!



Not exactly Cake Boss quality but I am still pretty happy with it.  It was yummy too.  I used chocolate cake with butterscotch pudding filling.





No comments:

Post a Comment